TALKTOOLS CEU POLICY AND PROCESS
If you wish to earn ASHA CEUS, please follow the TalkTools policy below for the type of course you are taking. ASHA CEUs cannot be awarded retroactively, so it is very important that you follow the instructions. Only those participants who follow the instructions correctly & completely will have their course information submitted to the ASHA CE Registry.
3-STEP PROCESS TO COMPLETE YOUR COURSE — PLEASE READ!
- Complete and pass the test (scoring 80% or better)
- Complete Survey Form, then click “Submit” — you will receive a confirmation email that you have submitted the survey. It is the participant’s responsibility to review the accuracy of the information.
- Click on “Complete Lesson” button The course is considered “Complete” only when your course has moved to “COMPLETED COURSES” tab under “My Courses.”
ASHA CEU REPORTING SCHEDULE
- Quarter 1: Courses completed between Jan 1 and Mar 31 are reported to ASHA by May 15
- Quarter 2: Courses completed between Apr 1 and Jun 30 are reported to ASHA by Aug 14
- Quarter 3: Courses completed between Jul 1 and Sep 30 are reported to ASHA by Nov 14
- Quarter 4: Courses completed between Oct 1 and Dec 31 are reported to ASHA by Feb 14
As part of the AOTA’s Approved Provider renewal process, AOTA is requesting that participants of this course complete a short online survey about your continuing education experience with our organization as an AOTA Approved Provider. Completing the survey will also enter you into a quarterly drawing for a $100 voucher for AOTA publications or CE. Copy and paste this link in your browser: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TBTJTLV